Friday, June 27, 2008

Starring... Miss Vaeh!



This is our morning routine. Vaeh sits in her rocker seat & I do her bolus feeds. There are some mornings that she almost sleeps through her first feed, but the other day she was a little chatty. You have to watch the whole thing, because its not until the end that she really starts to chat things up! Of course, during the day she gets so talkative, but the minute the camera comes out... she clams up!

**Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page & pause the music so that you can hear miss chatty!

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh that is too sweet. What a juicy little girl. I wanna eat her up! xoox

Unknown said...

Arianna is the same way. She'll be chatting up a storm and the second I bring out the camera she stops. I just love how she was nodding every time you said something. Arianna does the same thing. These girls are so precious! Thank you SO much for the video. I was needing a Vaeh fix!