Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick note...

We are headed to the cardiologist's office this morning for Vaeh's appointment. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a regularly scheduled appointment. Just the same, I'm a bit nervous about it. Her last appointment, her RV pressures hadn't changed any with the same dose of medication. I'm sure you all know how a heart momma's mind wanders.... does she need a cath? Does this mean she'll need another surgery? It never ends, huh?!

I know everything is just fine, but at this point I think its more habbit to worry:0/ I'm just ready to go in & hear the good news, that she's right on track! Don't worry all, I promise an update as soon as I can this afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray her Appt. will go smoothly.
Please let us know what happens.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.