Thursday, September 24, 2009

Miss Moriah :0)

Meet Moriah & her parents, Justin & Victoria. Miss Moriah is a fellow heart friend (ToFw/PA,MAPCA's) as well as having been diagnosed with CHARGE syndrome & multiple other problems. She has endured 2 open hearts, 5 caths, & a tracheotomy, among many other surgeries. This precious little girl & her family have spent nearly 11 months in the hospital.

Currently Moriah is waiting to be transferred back to Stanford from CHLA, as she is having continued issues with bleeding and infections. She has endured so much over those long months spent in the hospital, as have her parents. Please join me in praying for this beautiful little girl & her family!

1 comment:

Carley Rousse said...

Oh my goodness! I thought our stay of 4 months was bad!! I cannot imagine 11 months! I will lift them up for sure. They are probably at their wits end.

To answer your question: Kaitlyn does go to ST once per week. We've been working on desentizing for about 9-10 months now. She's gotten better. But not nearly where I want her to be. It's such a slow process for her. Slow and frustrating!

Happy Belayed Birthday to Ms. V!! (sorry I missed it!)