Sunday, July 19, 2009

Busy!

Yet another busy week and a half here! Its just normal life here lately, since we don't go back to see the cardiologist until mid August. I'm really anxious to see the cardiologist to see what her pressures have done.

This weekend we had a wedding to go to. A couple of family friends tied the knot! It was an absolute blast to see both my girls running around having such fun! They danced the night away...



Even Daddy got into the mood, dancing with his girls!


Little Miss Vaeh is growing into such a little lady! She's even trying to wear my shoes ;0)

But you put her into the tub, & she's back to the antics of a normal 2 and a half year old! Watch out... she'll get ya! She's been trying to squirt everyone who comes in the bathroom when she's in the tub!



Its been so fun to do such normal things with her this summer, & not to have to plan our time around doctor's visits. Tonight we may head out to the Armstrong Museum to watch the laser light show. This year is the 40th anniversary of the moon landing & man's first walk on the moon. Neil Armstrong was the first to step on the moon's surface & he happened to be born & raised here in our little town - Wapakoneta. This just also happens to be my aunt's birthday - she was born around the same time they landed on the surface! Of course there's always a festival around July 20th to celebrate our native son's fame & putting Wapak on the map!

Hope everyone is still enjoying their summer! It really seems to speed up after the 4th of July, huh?! I do have to say that I am enjoying these mild temperatures! Its been in the high 70's/low 80's for the past several days & has been cooling off quite nicely in the evenings - great sleeping weather! Hopefully it will stay like this... maybe for good?! (just kidding;0) )
I'm hoping that next weekend I'll have some great photos to share. We are scheduled for Vaeh's photo shoot for the Littlest Heroes Project. I'm really excited to see how they turn out. We're going to the Franklin conservatory, which is basically like an inside garden. This should work out nice so that we don't have to worry about the weather! I PROMISE I'll post some of the photos as soon as I can! Have a great week!!

7 comments:

mina said...

Great to see you're all having a great summer. Will be praying that the appointment in August reveals the encouraging news you want to hear!

Wendy said...

Hi Tina!

So glad to hear that you are all having a fun summer! It's nice to feel "normal" once in a while, huh?! :) Miss Vaeh is growing up...I love all of her pictures. She's such a little sweetheart.

Hope all goes well with her August appointment...your little girl is always in my thoughts and prayers. Give her a big heart hug from us!

Lots of Love,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)

my life: said...

I am with you on the weather!!!
OH MY GOODNESS...she is looking so big...I love her dancing! Way too cute!!!

Dori and Addisyn said...

Hello! What a cute video of your little dancing queen! I bet the girls had so much fun dancing the night away. Hope your photo session goes well....can't wait to see the pictures!

Hugs,
Dori & Addisyn Scott

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that everyone is having a great summer and nothing to crazy is going on. Enjoy your week and the great weather you are having I am jelious..

jencooper said...

Oh my goodness!! That dancing video made my heart smile!! That was adorable! And I LOVE the picture of the girls and Daddy dancing together.

I am so glad that you are having tons of fun doing 'normal' things! Isn't it the best?

<3,
Jennifer

The Portas said...

Ohhh, the dancing is soo cute! She needs to come teach Elijah how to shake his hips. He doesn't quite have that down yet. Those photos are just adorable. Even Daddy is dancing up a storm! :)

Have a great week! We'll start saying prayers now for the upcoming card appointment next month. xo