Thursday, December 18, 2008

Doing Great!

Hey everyone! Sorry to keep you hanging on, it's 10:55 pm here, and I finally got a chance to give you and update on Tina. Let's start from the beginning, we got to the hospital about 10 am, they got her into preop pretty quick, then we had to wait. This was hard for me because I hate to see Tina stress, and she was ready to get the show on the road and get it over with, and there was nothing I could do. They did finally tell us that her doc was running behind due to a c section first thing in the morning that started his day off wrong and put him behind. This made me feel better because thay don't normally tell you anything or give you any idea on when. She was scheduled for 1 pm, about 2, here comes doc, he apologized for running late, and off she went. About 4:15 doc came out and said she gave him a little trouble, but nothing out of the normal, this kind of concerned me but he explained and everything was fine. He said we could see her in about an hour once she was back in her room, this had to be the longest hour ever, but we finally, got to see her. Her mom and I stayed with her for about an hour, then we left, this killed me because I wanted to stay with her, but I had to get home to the girls, a friend of ours came in and stayed with them until about 5:30, then my wonderful baby sister and her kids came over until I got home. I want to thank all of you for your prayers, and I will try to give you an update tomorrow sometime! Jon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Jon I was worried about her and was hoping everything would be fine. Please give her my best.

Karen

Kathy said...

Oh...I hope you get some sleep tonight Tina...

Dad...good luck with the girls!

my life: said...

Thank you so much!!! I've been thinking/praying for you all day.
Hope everyone gets good rest.

ASHLEY said...

GLAD TO HEAR SHE'S DOING BETTER!!

Mami Adame said...

Tina hope you are well and getting plenty of rest! Praying that you are pain free and get to go home soon!
xoxoxos
Ana