Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here we go again.

Hey everybody, Jon here, just wanted to give you an update on little miss V. After Tina's last post, Vaeh spiked a fever again, so she called the doc and they said to bring her into the clinic. She went in, they ran some tests, ruled out uti, blood work came back not good. Her white bloodcell count was, I think 47,000 so guess what! Yep, they admitted her, Tina is at the hospital with her, I just got into town about 9:30 pm from New Jersey on my way to Milwaukee, WI., so I figured I would let everyone know since Tina can't. They did some more tests today and the pnuemonia is back. I think Tina said upper right lobe, so she will be in the hospital for a few days, at least she is in Lima, (30 min. away) and not back in Toledo(1 1/2 hrs away)! Tina said Miss V is resting ok tonight, and we will see how things go! Please keep them both in your prayers, and Tina will post more later.

Jon

No comments: