Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PINK!!!

So, Miss Vaeh has been sleeping in her crib for a long time, but its been in Mommy & Daddy's room. I wanted to keep her close because of the feeding pump, O2, sat monitor, etc. Well, since she's been off the pump & not throwing up, we finally got her bedroom ready. We'd kinda been using it as a "catch all" room, but not any more! Now its a little girls room! Take a look...

Is it pink enough for you?!

Is this right, Daddy?


"Nevaeh - Reflection of Heaven"

We painted both the girls rooms over the past couple of weeks (to see Gabby's click here to go to her blog to see pictures!) & the girls had a ball! The lettering in the last picture is an applique that I ordered. Its a new thing I found called Uppercase Living. Basically its like a sticker that you put up on the wall. If you decide you don't want it anymore, you just peel it off. You can put it on walls, canvas, glass, etc. There are so many things you can do with it! I had the girls' names custom made for their walls & they turned out great!

Vaeh is doing really well in her own room (& so is Mommy;0)). She hasn't had any difficulty sleeping. Most likely because of all the hospital stays - she can sleep anywhere! The snotty nose is all but gone! She really didn't have a hard time with it, thankfully!

I'm going in on Friday to schedule my surgery. I'll have to be in the hospital for 2 to 3 days, then have lifting restrictions for 4 to 6 weeks - UGH! Oh well, the pain will be gone!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! I love the wall vinyl.

mina said...

How cute, pretty in pink! I love the personalized wall decal, I might have to check it out myself. Thanks for sharing.

mina said...

Oh, and I hope all goes well with your surgery. I know you're ready to stop being miserable with pain!

jencooper said...

Cute!! Her room is adorable!

I am glad that she is feeling better. Congrats on making the big move.

Good luck with your surgery!!

<3,
jennifer

Carley Rousse said...

I LOVE the pink room. The lettering is a great idea!! I'm glad Vaeh's feeling better! Carley :)

The Portas said...

Moving to the big girl room, huh? What a big step! I love the pink and I love the lettering. What a great idea.

I'm glad your little one is feeling better. Yucky colds go away.

Have a good day! xoxox

The Portas said...

Moving to the big girl room, huh? I love the pink and I love the lettering! What a great idea.

I'm glad Vaeh is feeling better. Yucky colds, stay away.

Have a great day! Xoxox

Unknown said...

I love the rooms! You've inspired me to want to get Arianna in her own room. Too bad she wakes up 3 times a night crying for us to put her in bed with us. Maybe when she turns 3 we can get her in her own room. Oh well, they're only this little once.

Let us know when the surgery is so we can keep you in our prayers.

Love,
Vanessa

Kathy said...

OH my gosh..you're just like me! We still have Isaac in our room...poor little man doesn't have a room yet!!!

I LOVE her pink walls...and the letters!

I'm going to check out that website now!

Yucky surgery...is your hubby ready to hold down the fort??

love to you guys,
kathy

Mami Adame said...

Guess who's in our room too?! I was just recently thinking about moving her to her sister's room. Marcelina would love it...but am I ready? Lately she wakes up at night crying too!
The room is ADORABLE! Love the writing.
Let us know when your big day is scheduled for. We'll send extra prayers your way!