I was given the honor of a blog award by Amber, mommy to Grace (aka: Gracie B in our link list!). Grace is another precious little one who is a member of our "heart friends' family!" So, thank you both, Amber & Grace for honoring me with this award. And on my birthday no less!
Since this is an award that's being passed on, here is who I'd like to honor with it!
1. Arianna She & her mommy, Vanessa, are the first "heart friends" I made after discovering the world of CHD. Vanessa is such an inspiration to me, as she has become instrumental in starting a support group in her area (Mended Little Hearts, Tuscon)!
2. Elijah (Megan)This little man has the same twist on the TOF that Vaeh has. He has underwent 2 open heart surgeries & is now making his Momma & Daddy enjoy some of the normal things in life!
3. Isaac (Kathy)What a cutie pie! A little guy that I just can't get enough of reading what his Mommy goes through in a day's time with 3 boys! Isaac just recently had his cleft palate repaired & is making leaps & bounds!
4. Bilal (Mina)After having open heart at just 8 weeks old, he is now the epitome of health! And according to posts on their blog, is causing as much rucus as the next 'normal' little guy.
5. Angel Kate (Krista)Even though I came to know this little angel after she went home to be with her Heavenly Father, I've fallen for her family! They have taken the tragedy of losing a precious little miracle & turned it into smiles for so many other families that have children in the hospital. Such an inspiration to all!
Okay, so to those of you that I picked, if you want to honor any blogs that you feel are deserving, here's what you do:
1. First, pick five blogs that you think are deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Included in each award must be the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Posted by Tina:0) at 9:53 PM